Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Anticipation for January 21st

This post is dedicated to my love for the television program, Lost.  Lost, IMO, is the best show on television and arguably the best program I have followed (bold, I know).  But instead of me going on and on why the show is so great, I'll stay with the theme of the blog and give you something else....

KATE, SAYID, AND BENJAMIN LINUS'S PLAYLISTS ON iTUNES!!!!

Okay it's not really Kate, Sayid, and Benjamin Linus, rather the actors that play them's top songs.

So without further adieu:

Kate (Evangeline Lilly)
- Besides Damien Rice, I've never heard of any of the songs Evangeline likes.  They seem to be pretty indie songs.

Sayid (Naveen Andrew)
- Naveen seems to prefer the older decades of music (Dylan, Hendrix, Sinatra, etc.).  I'm delighted to see that he chose the Star Spangled Banner by Jimi Hendrix even though he served for the Iraqi Army....oh wait, that was Sayid

Benjamin Linus (Michael Emerson)
- Benjamin, I mean Michael, prefers older genres of music (probably because the Island doesn't transmit recent songs)

No comments: